Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>

Go down 
+5
Guardian Palkia
Neoranto
Vixen
Sunaero (Gengar)
Branch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-29

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 pm

"You might want to disinfect it first," Splash-eye said, smiling slightly. She gave Sparkpetal time to get the herbs she needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Inkedwolfhero (Rain)
Inkedwolfhero (Rain)

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:57 pm

Name; Rainfrost

Gender;Tom

Discription;A dark silvery tom, his pelt almost looks black in thin shadows. He has light silver stripes that are almost not visible. His face is total grey like his main plet except for his ears and the tip of his muzzle which are a whitish creme. His paws are almost the same color. His eyes are the color of the sky on a clear greenleaf day

Personality;Serious, Strict, Never Gives up
History;*SHHH* It's a secret... I will unravel...

Rank; Warrior

Rank Wanted;Deputy

Other;Nope
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 pm

Sparkpetal grabbed the herbs and did what she needed to, then carefully added the cobwebs. "I bet Leopardshadow did this." She said. "He's my brother, and he was a loner like me bu-." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Windfoot padded up to Silentstar. "Should I take Wishpaw out for battle practice?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Splash-eye shook her head. "He's a bad cat," she said in a scolding tone, and then laughed. "Thank you," she said, and continued to rest where she was. "I'll let it heal."
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 am

Sparkpetal smiled. "He just is stubborn." She laughed shaking her head. Then she frowned. "He is going to start a battle, for me...to return to Rouge life." She sighed witha grim face.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 am

"That's another reason that we need to prepare," Windfoot said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Wishpaw, let's go train for battle." She began to head out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 pm

(STORMEH HAZ HACKED GUARDIAN PALKIA'S ACCOUNT.

MUAHHAHAHAHAHA. >=D

Sorry about that. Right now I'm over at Stormie's for New Year's. She flared too many sparklers. drunken

Storms: ...Wth?)

LeopardShadow raced along the shores of the bay, following a fish hiddden in the shallows. "If she won't return to me, I'll do my best to try and join her." he sighed, and finally clawed at the fish.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Onyx

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Name; Swanpaw

Gender; Female

Description; Full white with a black line on the side in the shape of a wing. Ice blue eyes. And a black snout with a line going up to her forehead.

Personality; Swanwing is very respectful of her elders, her mother said she was a must for a medicine cat apprentice. She is always on alert for anything. Especially wounds, and other mishappenings.

History; Mother and father died of Sharptooth's son. So she found this camp, and all the cats look nice enough.

Rank; apprentice

Rank Wanted; apprentice of a medicine cat to a Medicine Cat

Other; WANTS TO BE A MEDICINE CAT
Back to top Go down
Musicmoongirl
RPer!
RPer!
Musicmoongirl

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Name; Rosepetal
Gender;She-cat
Description; Light brown fur with dark red patches that look like petals. Blue Eyes
Personality; Shy and caring, she loves daydreaming. She may seem quiet, but if you become her friend, she's a spaz. Be warned! If you get on her bad side.... Well you might want to run a few worlds away.
History; Former kittypet
Rank; Warrior
Rank Wanted; Warrior
Other; Great in battle because she has a temper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestoriesofharvey.webs.com
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Sparkpetal sighed and padded out of the elder den. She looked up and growled to herself. Leopardshadow is such a mouse-brain, trying to get me to leave! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Leopardshadow dropped his ears sideways, and trotted up to IceClan's camp entrance. My mind isn't used to this submission game...I'll have to hold myself steady...this won't be easy..
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Sparkpetal pricked her ears up and sighed irritated. Her brother was coming again. She stood upa nd turned near the entrance, and glared.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Leopardshadow's ears bent completely back. "Sparkpetal.."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 pm

"What?" She spat, mad at him. Her inner selof was angry, her brother was sure to prevent her from becomer the job of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Leopardshadow's ears struck sideways. 'Where is your Leader, Silentstar?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Sparkpetal glared at him. "Out." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:36 pm

"Look. Dad always told me to look out for you. if you won't come back to rouge ways...I-" LeopardShadow's mind kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"I'm not a kit, Leopardshadow! You can't decide my life anymore!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 pm

LeopardShadow held back. "If you won't come back, then I'll join this clan. Think about it. I've risked my life enough times trying to keep you safe! I'm willignto give up everything just to be with you. Doesn't that mean anything?" he started running back to the river.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Sparkpetal loosened her glare. She ran after her brother toward the river. "Come!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

LeopardShadow stopped, and turned aorund to his sister, his flaring stare still peircing.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Sparkpetal halted. "Then join Iceclan." She whispered. Her stare was held, then she turned and trotted away.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 pm

"When your leader comes back, tell her to meet me here." LeopardShadow said, leaping up in his tree.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Sparkpetal sighed in frustration. She whipped around. "Just come!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next