Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>

Go down 
+5
Guardian Palkia
Neoranto
Vixen
Sunaero (Gengar)
Branch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-29

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

LeopardShadow growled. "Sparkpetal! You remember! Meet me at the border!" he snarled at clan cat that had snuck up on him.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Sparkpetal growled. "Don't be mouse-brain!" She snarled irritated.
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:59 pm

LeopardShadow growled. "Don't try to trick me! i know you remember what hapenned that day!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Sparkpetal sighed. "I'm not!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Windfoot leaped onto Leopardshadow's back, holding her rear paws against his tail just before the blade started so that it was immoblized, then dug into his flanks with her claws. "This is the last straw!" She hissed. "Get out of here, or suffer the fate of going to the Place of No Stars!"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Leopardfire grinned, and flipped, tossing her off. 'My tail is not the only blade. You forget easily." (HIS BACK LEGS)
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:11 pm

((Actually, I just thought of something new. How about all attacks are attempts, so that the others have a chance to dodge them? Don't be too godmode-ish, though! Anyone agree?))

"I haven't met you before," Windfoot growled, leaping off before he could harm her. She attempted to sink her fangs into his shoulder. Then she turned to Silentstar. She whispered, "Do we drive him out or kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:17 pm

(I know. I just have a sense to have stronger chars.)

Leopardshadow lashed his tail, and jumped away. "Look. I came to discuss with your future Medicine Cat. Now if you will leave me be, I will talk to you all, and then be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:20 pm

((I know, but that doesn't mean you always hit us. That's godmoding.))
"We asked why you came before you attacked, and you didn't answer. That's the only reason why we fought back. Try to answer the first time we ask next time, hmm? Now what was it you wanted to discuss with Sparkpetal?"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm

LeopardShadow snarled. "That is between Myself, Her, and StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Silentstar layed her tail on Windfoot. ' Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 am

Windfoot sighed, nodding. She sat down next to Silentstar, staying quiet but still starning intently at LeopardShadow.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 am

LeopardShadow snorted. "Thank you." He sliced his bladed tail in the air, and ran back through the camp, back to where SparkPetal was.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:33 am

Silentstar watched him go, silently.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 am

LeopardShadowducked into the Medicine Den. "SparkPetal- don't act like you don't remember. I know you remember."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 am

Sparkpetal whipped around. "Quit your tauting!" She hissed. "I don't care if I do or not." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 am

LeopardShadow sighed. "Look, SparkPetal. Remember how father sent us away as soon as we could hunt? How we grew up orphans? And we thought he didn't want us? I found a place where we can figure out all these childhood mysteries. Now your clan's gotten agitated with me..I don't have any time left! Farewell, sister."
he bounded out to the group of cats that had once held him back. 'You dare lay a claw on her, you can face the wrath of The Ledgends."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am

"Why would we attack one of our clan mates?" Windfoot asked calmly, but with a hint of amusement in her voice. She flicked her tail towards the camp exit, signaling for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:15 am

LeopardShadow growled, and ran out. "Clanborns know nothing of our trust."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am

Windfoot flicked her ears, thinking that Leopardshadow had said something. But even with her goot hearing, she couldn't make it out, except it sounded like he was angry about Clanborns. "That situation's fixed, I hope," the silver she-cat mewed, then turned to Wishpaw. "Would you like to go out for battle training? He might come back... and we want to be ready."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 am

LeopardShadow returned to his tree, and lashed his tail, cutting a small branch. "My own sister. Why did she take the role of a Clan Cat? since she is there Medicine cat, it takes me half my strength just to get to her! If they only knew how it feels, to be pulled away from your family, and live like we had to live..IT'S EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING LOST!" he rampaged, slicing anythign in his path as he climbed higher in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Sparkpetal growled and watched her brother. "i am not leaving this clan!" She smirked. Her tail lashed behind her frusterated.
Back to top Go down
◘Gentlestar◘
◘Gentlestar◘

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

(Not t spam, but, try not to steal any more rp ideas from RPC. Iceclan has been there since day one. ^.-)
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Splash-eye looked up. Was Leopardshadow gone yet? She shrugged, returning to a laying position. "Can I have someone look at this?" She pointed her nose at her injured leg. It didn't hurt so much now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Sparkpetal heard Splash-eye. She gave one last glare to her brother and grabbed cobwebs. "Splash-eye?" She whispered. She padded in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next