Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>

Go down 
+5
Guardian Palkia
Neoranto
Vixen
Sunaero (Gengar)
Branch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-29

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:21 pm

"Did it smell natural?" Windfoot asked. "She might just have gotten it from being on our border."

As a leopard-like cat leaped down from a tree, the warrior jumped back. But then she stepped up to Silentstar's side, ready to defend her leader.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 pm

" It smelled nautral.. Like a Clanborn cat." Silentstar mewed quietly. Silentstar glanced at the leopard like cat again, " Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Splash-eye was waiting patiently in her den for her Clan to return. She knew that none of them would die; otherwise to whom would she tell her stories?
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 pm

( I have a new apprentice.. Wishpaw..)

Wishpaw padded out of her den, stretching tiredly. She blinked slowly, getting used to the bright sunlight that shone down into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm

"That's odd," Windfoot replied, "I haven't seen her before. We'll do something about her, but let's take care of this cat first."
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Silentstar gave a curt nod. " He looks harmless.. I really want to get back to camp.." Silentstar said..
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 pm

LeopardShadow stared up at the two, a penetrating gaze sent chills down their spines. "Call me harmless as you wish. You petty clanborns are nothing compared to my power." he spat. LeopardFire had fangs like a Sabretooth, only shorter- they dropped to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Silentstar shivered, though the sun shone brightly and it was warm. " Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Silentstar asked, meeting his gaze evenly.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:23 pm

LeopardShadow let go of his stare. "LeopardShadow. Former Leader of ShadeClan. You should know of it, some of your elers probably told you tales about it. Here's a check for your memory you mousebrain."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:25 pm

"Now I may not have the authority of a deputy," Windfoot said, "But I'd like it if you please don't insult our leader. Working as a team is what makes us strong, not brute strength."

She met his gaze for a moment. "Why are you here, on IceClan territory?"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm

LeopardFire jumped the small stream tha tkept them apart. "Why am I here. Why am I here. I have heard that question more times then you can count. Now i suggest you cease to interrogate me and MOVE." he snarled, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

"I am not trying to interrogate you." Windfoot stood her ground. "I am merely trying to keep my Clan safe, and determine whether you are hostile."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm

"I'd say I'm the most hostile cat here." LeopardShadow barked, and jumped up into the trees above her, and started jumping from tree to tree, back torwards their camp.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

"We need to keep him out!" Windfoot whispered to Silentstar, racing back to camp. Due to her superior speed, she was able to more or less keep up with him. She stopped at the entrance of the camp, hissing. "We don't have much time now!" She called into the camp. "Wishpaw, please come out here. This is important!"
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:03 pm

Splash-eye looked up. "Someone's coming? It sounds like only one cat." She stood up and padded over to Windfoot. "I'm not that old. I can help."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:19 pm

LeopardShadow turned beofre he reached the entrance, and leaped through the trees around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm

"Seriously, now you are only annoying us," Windfoot told him, standing her ground next to the middle of the camp, where the meeting podium -- whatever it was called -- was located. "I'd prefer that if you have no business here that you please leave. I already told you once that this is IceClan territory, and I do not want to have to say it a third time, with force involved."
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 pm

LeopardShadow just grinned, and kept on going through the trees, heading for the back of the camp, where he knew others would be.
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Splash-eye stepped forwards in front of Leopardshadow and unsheathed her claws, pulling back her lips in a half-hiss, half-growl. "If I were you, I would get out of here before I got my fur clawed off."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Where is Wishpaw? Windfoot wondered.

Then she noticed the blade on his tail. "Stay away from the tail," she whispered, waiting for Silentstar.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:41 pm

LeopardShadow smirked. "So you're still here, eh Splash-eye? Well, good luck. I'm off to see an old friend." he said, and dug his Sabre teeth into her leg.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Sparkpetal pricked her ears up and sniffed. She cautionly stepped near an unfamilar scent.
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:44 pm

LeopardShadow suddenly let go, and the bounded into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Sparkpetal narrowed her eyes. A cat bounding in camp...Not familar... She wondered.
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

"Gah!" Splash eye yowled, limping after him. "Did I mention I have a short temper?!" she yelled, half-tauntingly. She was fast for a cat with a wounded leg, and chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>   <^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^> - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> IceClan <^> Part 1 <^> A Fresh Start <^>
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next