Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP

Go down 
+2
Neoranto
Sunaero (Gengar)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

This Role Play is approved!

~Vixen

Many have heard of the trainer who received Pikachu as a starter and defeated the Elite Four without getting a proper starter when the trainer began his journey. Many have hoped to follow after, but usually they get a normal starter. But now, a few young trainers have been summoned to gather at Professor Oak's lab in Pallet Town, but for what reason?

Rules:
1. No godmoding or powerplaying.
2. Respect other members.
3. Do not go off track from the plot, and don't try to control it too much.
4. Many people say that being silly is "fine," but I don't want you to go out of control. Comic relief is okay, but not too much.
5. Form rules: Please include the initial of your character's last name (for example, if his name were Bob Smith, his last initial would be S). In Appearance, you may put a picture, but don't make it any larger than the size of an avatar. Make your starter something that's first evolution and not legendary, but not one of the normal starters either (don't choose Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and so on...) A starter nickname is optional. Your character must be 10 years of age or older.
6. Use common sense.
7. At the beginning of the RP, you will not have any Pokémon, but don't worry, you'll get one.
8. Your starter begins at level ten.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter:
Other:

My Character:

Name: Dawn "Yellow" R.
[Appearance: She has long, straight, black hair that she wears in a ponytail, and bright emerald eyes. She has a slim but short build, standing around
four feet six inches tall. Her shirt is a light green, like her eyes, and she wears a plain forest green skirt. Her shoes are just plain white running shoes.
Personality: Determined to do anything, Dawn believes in her Pokémon. She can be pessimistic sometimes, though, and tends to get snappy if she doesn't have much hope. Since she never had many friends because of her impishness, Dawn is vulnerable to loneliness, but looks forward to making friends on her Pokémon journey. She often thinks before she acts, but always puts others ahead of herself, especially those who are close.
Starter: Ralts
Other: I'll do a biography...
She was born in Pewter City and has lived there all her life. For her tenth birthday, she received a Dawn Stone for her mother. Inspired, she dreamed of being a Pokémon Trainer.

Members:
TwilightCatshadow: Dawn R. (Ralts)
Azelf Magmortar: Ida N. (Riolu)
Branch: Annabelle J. (Abra)
Palkia: Celestian R. (Absol)

Last edited by Haf'ge (Gengar) on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Ida Noh
Appearance: She stands at 4'8". Her hair is a golden brown and short, also not very straight. Her eyes are brown. She is rather tall, and slim, and she wears a grayish-blue dress and casual blue shoes.
Personality: Ida is shy but silly. She acts funny about her name and is lighthearted and happy. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but is a good friend to have.
Starter: Riolu
Other: Hi.

Last edited by Riolu on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Musicmoongirl
RPer!
RPer!
Musicmoongirl

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Name: Anthony (prefers Tony) Jacob Dinozzo
Appearance: Brown hair with blond highlights. Blue eyes. Will usually be caught in jeans and a black t-shirt. On a cold day, he has on a white abercombie jacket.. It has the letters NCIS on the back because his dad used to work there.
Personality: Very fun to be around with, jokes a lot. Don't think he jokes too much. He can be serious when needed.
Starter: Vulpix
Other: Has a fire stone, but never dreams of using it.

Last edited by harvest_moon101 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestoriesofharvey.webs.com
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Hm... if you can expand on appearance, for example, the clothes, then I'll accept you. Unless, of course, he's just a head, but that's very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Musicmoongirl
RPer!
RPer!
Musicmoongirl

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:50 pm

((Oh ^^"))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestoriesofharvey.webs.com
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

All right, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Inkedwolfhero (Rain)
Inkedwolfhero (Rain)

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Name: Ben W.
Appearance: A dark brown messy haired kid with dark brown eyes. He usually wears a seagreen shirt with dark blue sleeves
Personality:Funny, caring, Unredictable.
Starter:Spheal
Other:No
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Nice. But there's something that bothers me. I'll accept you if you give him a flaw or two to his personality...

Does anyone think we should start RPing?
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Name: Annabelle Jacobson (Annabelle J.)
Appearance: A Tall, Not Fat But Not Thin Girl With Bright Brown Hair And Crystal Blue Eyes. She Has Longer Arms And Legs Then Most, Which Makes Her Taller.. She Usually Wears A Plain Black T-Shirt And Black Jeans With Black Tennis Shoes
Personality: A Bit Of A Downer Actually.. She Tends To Be Alone But Loves All Pokemon. She Would Be Nicer If She Had Some Friends.. Lonely Yet Funny. Very Happy Gets Angery Very Easily
Starter: Abra
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 am

Accepted, except, you don't need to capitalize every single word. It's... kind of hard to read that way...
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:50 am

( I know.. I just do that sometimes on forms.. I thought it made it easier. )
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm

(No, it just looks like an endless title... it's fine for now, though.

RP, anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 am

( I'll RP.)
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:08 pm

(Just so you know, I edited my form a bit. Starter. Guess.)
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:34 pm

(Riolu?

Thought so.

All right, we should start now....)

Dawn stood in front of the door, taking a deep breath. What fate awaited her today?

Finally, she pushed the door to the lab open and rushed towards a man with short, gray hair standing near a table that held a few Poké Balls. He was Professor Oak.

"We're still waiting on three others, correct?" He asked without turning around, although he knew Dawn didn't know, so she couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Annabelle looked out her window, and tucked her hair behind her ear. She was fine. She was 10, and gonna get a Pokemon, what could be better? She rushed out the door and into Professer Oak's lab, where she saw Professer Oak and another girl.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 am

((We don't know perfectly that we're going to get a Pokémon yet, but your character can definitely guess.))

Dawn turned around o the one who had just arrived. Hastily, without much thought, she said, "My name is Dawn, and I like Normal and Fighting-types."

She shrugged, as if she didn't know what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 am

Annabelle smiled lightly. " I'm Annabelle and I like Phyic Types and Water Types."
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 am

((You mean psychic. It's completely the opposite of "physic," or physical, which is an attack that makes contact. See: Psychic versus Physical. (they're links)
Just thought I should let you know, I see that mistake almost everywhere. And I'm not exaggerating. Again, don't take this in a harsh way.))

"My favorite is..." Dawn thought for a moment. "I actually don't know my favorite Pokemon." She glanced towards the door to see if anyone else was coming, but there was no sound from outside.
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 am

Ida Noh burst through the doors and into the room. She wasn't running, but one would think so by the way she entered. Today she guessed she was here for a reason, but she didn't know which one. "Are we at the part where we introduce ourselves yet?"
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Annabelle turned and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Name: Celestian R.
Appearance: Winona, Feather Gym leader
Personality: Kind, Brave, Curious
Starter: Absol (No, they are not ledgendary.)
Other: Am I missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 pm

(every good Pokemon fan knows that Absol aren't legendary ;D)

Ida Noh smiled. "My name's Ida Noh and I have absolutely no favorite Pokemon!" A grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Annabelle grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP   Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Reborn - a Pokémon RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rpsilly :: Grammar-good rps-
Jump to: