Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Blazing Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoranto
RPer!
RPer!
Neoranto

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-12-29

A Blazing Introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm

This is going to be one scary place. It's rumored it's home of a Pokemon whose species no one has discovered yet.
You nervously, slowly, set foot onto the ring of copper-colored stone surrounding the pool of lava. The edges of the path are raged as the fiery, viscous liquid laps at the edge. Then, a large bubble slowly begins to form in the middle of the magma. You freeze, watching as it pops and suddenly something is positioned on the opposite side of the stone ring. It looks like its pink face contains an overbite, as if its upper jaw has melted from the thing on its head that looks as if it is made of flames. Its shoulders are fire-red and look like two raging infernos. Its arms are yellow, with a black band around each and a hole in the middle of the almost-nonexistant palm. Its body is round and plump-looking, colored like live embers. It has small feet with two claws on each and stocky black legs. It raises its white eyes, ringed by a black section, to meet yours. "I am Magmortar, The Lava Plume." It remains silent, and then looks reproachful.

"I--AM--FEMALE!!" she roars, and suddenly calms down. "Lots of people think Magmortar looks ugly. What about you?" She raises her right arm so that you can see as far down as the black void of a hole will go. You hear a clicking sound, and a glowing orange speck appears at the very end of the hollow tube. No one has survived to know what this means, and you don't want to find out.

--

Hi. That was my introduction story. I am The Lava Plume, and my favorite Pokemon is Magmortar, in case you couldn't tell. The only thing I do 90% of the time is roleplay, roleplay, roleplay! Again, hi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.v-petsite.com/Animalosas
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Welcome! Very nice intro!
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Guardian Palkia
RPer!
RPer!
Guardian Palkia

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Hehehe! Craazy intro. Nice to meet your aquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 am

yes! I love it! Once again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Great introduction, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Introduction   A Blazing Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blazing Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rpsilly :: Who's new?-
Jump to: