Rpsilly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fun-filled site of Role playing!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-29

- BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:51 am

Wolfpaw nodded, and saw Lionstorm zig zag. He leap for Wolfpaw's right side, and didn't give him enough time to react, Wolfpaw fell over backwards.
~~~
Branchstar looked around his camp, which seemed vast and quite large with no cats in it.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:15 pm

"You okay, Wolfpaw?" Lionstorm asked. "But I want to warn you. Sometimes, in battle, the enemy will try to fake you out. The best thing to do is strike back. I'll give you a hint; aim for one spot but strike another, like this." He gazed at a spot in the ground, but then leaped, and slashed a spot a few pawsteps left of it. Sand came flying up in his face. Shaking it off, he added, "But don't do that. Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Wolfpaw nodded. "Fine!" He said, leaping back up playfully. He nodded, as he listened. Wolfpaw looked right at Lionstorm's left flank, and pounced. He changed direction, and flew toward Lionstorm's chest,.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Lionstorm flew backward, tumbling to the edge of the hollow. The breath had been knocked out of him, and he struggled for air for a moment before finally coughing. "Whoa..." His voice was rather exhausted. "Easy. That should be hard enough..." He stumbled towards his apprentice. "We should go back." With that, he began to pad out of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Wolfpaw was surprised by how hard he had hit his mentor, he felt kind of sorry, but also felt really powerful. "Ok.." Wolfpaw murmured, and followed his mentor. Did I hurt him? Wolfpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:54 am

"No need to feel down about yourself." Lionstorm told his apprentice. "It's a warrior's job to endure attacks that come towards them, but still, you shouldn't aim in vital spots during training." He affectiontely nosed his apprentice behind the ear slightly. "I should be the one sorry for worrying you."
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:58 am

Wolfpaw nodded. "I'll try not to that anymore," Wolfpaw said, and smiling when Lionstorm nosed him. "Ok.. I'll race you to camp!" Wolfpaw said, and started racing toward camp, which wasn't far off.
Back to top Go down
Sunaero (Gengar)
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Sunaero (Gengar)

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 am

Lionstorm breezed ahead, making it into the camp just claw-lengths ahead of Wolfpaw. He took a deep breath and padded into the nursery.

"How are you, Blueclaw?"

"Fine," the tan queen replied, rolling over to face her mate.

"We'll probably need a medicine cat soon," Lionstorm sighed, shrugging.

Blueclaw absentmindedly nodded.
Back to top Go down
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Wolfpaw sighed, and looked crestfallen. "You win.." He muttered, just before Lionstorm padded into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Vixen

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 am

(I'm not gonna join this Branch, sorry. It's someone elses turn to be what I've been like on RPC. soo...sorry. =[)
Back to top Go down
https://rpsilly.rpg-board.net
Branch
Super Rper!
Super Rper!
Branch

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 am

(( It's fine Vixen! ..No problem! I can't wait to see the turn out of this one.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -   - BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans - - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- BranchClan & ShadeClan - Part 1 - The New Clans -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2